Thursday, October 29, 2009

Starting into my Sewing Season Again

I simply cannot believe camping season has ended. It seemed too short this year, likely a result of the less than summer-like weather we experienced. Anyway, it's almost my birthday once again, and I have started gearing up for a winter of sewing projects.

I have almost completed my mom's Southern Star table topper. It's really pretty and I like the colour scheme. She'll get it as an early Christmas gift, so she can use it for the festive season.




Oh, and just to see another UFO that got finished this year, here's a picture of my quilted jacket. It was a pretty "boxy" pattern, as many jackets made from sweatshirts are, but fits quite well, and I wear it often.




That's about it for today. I'll keep trying to update with new finished projects as I go along. We're trying to make Christmas gifts this year, so hopefully there will be more to show you soon!

1 comment:

Rannyjean said...

What a beautiful jacket! Please stop by my blog and join my giveaway for a chance to win Moda fabric, quilting books, etc.
http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2009/11/novembers-giveaway.html